Students are reminded that there is limited and expensive parking available in the Back Bay area. For this reason, students are encouraged to use public transportation.
Students planning to bring a car to school are subject to restrictions concerning its use, and should recognize that continued use of the car depends on their adherence to the expectation of parents and school, that they will use good sense and exercise caution. Because very serious liability issues are involved, the school will discuss any serious infractions of the rules with parents. Further:
1. Students must notify the Main Office if they drive to school.
2. Cars must be parked legally at all times. Double parking in front of the school, parking on the school’s or its neighbors’ property, and parking in “residents only” space are PROHIBITED.
3. Students are not allowed to sit in cars during school hours, and are not permitted to drive or ride in cars during the school day.
4. Responsible driving is expected at all times.
5. Students may NOT leave class to “feed” their meters.
STUDENTS NOT EXERCISING RESPONSIBILITY IN THEIR USE OF CARS WILL BE DENIED THE PRIVILEGE OF COMMUTING BY AUTOMOBILE,
PLEASE NOTE: THE SCHOOL IS NOT ABLE TO MAKE CHANGE FOR STUDENTS; THEREFORE, STUDENTS WHO DRIVE TO SCHOOL MUST BE CERTAIN TO BRING ENOUGH QUARTERS FOR THEIR METERS.