By Public Transportation
Take the Green line of the Boston T to the Copley Square Stop (the corner of Dartmouth and Boylston).Walk towards Exeter Street (away from the Square along Boylston).Turn right onto Exeter and continue until you come to Marlborough Street. Make a left and find 247 on the far side of the street.
From the West
1. Take the I-90 E Massachusetts Turnpike (Portions toll). toward Boston
2. Take exit 22 toward Copley Sq.
3. Turn slight right onto Stuart St. / MA-9 E.
4. Turn left onto Dartmouth St.
5. Turn left onto Commonwealth Ave..
6. Turn right onto Fairfield St..
7. Turn right onto Marlborough St.
From the North
1. Take Route 1 South
2. Take the exit number 26B- towards Storrow Drive/North Station.
3. Take the ramp towards Storrow Drive.
4. Merge onto Storrow Drive.
5. Turn right onto Beacon Street
6. Turn left onto Clarendon Street
7. Turn right onto Commonwealth Avenue.
8. Turn right onto Fairfield Street.
9. Turn right onto Marlborough Street.
From the South
1. Take 93 North
2. Take the exit towards Downtown/Chinatown
3. Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
4. Turn left onto Kneeland Street. Kneeland Street becomes Stuart Street.
5. Turn right onto Charles Street
6. Turn left onto Park Plaza.
7. Park Plaza/Providence Street becomes St. James Avenue.
8. Turn right onto Berkeley Street.
9. Turn left onto Commonwealth Avenue.
10. Turn right onto Fairfield Street.
11.Turn right onto Marlborough Street.
Newman Neighborhood Street Map